Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Christmas Card Swap

HI all,
Well, a few days later, here I am finally posting the card that I made for the card swap at our local Craft Store, we make 12 of the same card and then get back 12 different cards, this is the 5th year I have been doing it, and it is fun to see what cards you get back.

So this is the card I made this year, I did not get fancy with my blending with my copics, I just did not have enough time, as I of course waited and waited to do this till the last minute, and some of the steps I did, I would have to let things dry, like the beak of the penguin, with yellow stickles, then glossy accents here and there, and then the eyes of all the animals, each step just took time.

So this is my final card, if you have any questions ask away, take care and see you soon.

hugs
Donna

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE!!! Love this sweet group of friends all dressed up in their Christmas finery! :) Great details with the stickles and gloss ... it's all in the small details that add up to make a huge impact. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete